The TWB Story
The Westchester Bank had correctly identified a void in the marketplace by opening a local community bank with a simple, yet fundamental formula for success by offering the same bank products and services as the bigger banks but delivered them in a highly personalized, friendly manner. The Westchester Bank understood the significance of strong local roots, from its core of local investors and bank professionals, to understanding the flexible and nuanced needs of the local business community.
The Westchester Bank’s core operating principle of “Banking Made Personal”, and the execution of that principle, has remained a constant since Day 1. Results to date speak for themselves as:
- The Bank is responsible for significant job creation in Westchester County. Starting with just 8 employees in 2008, the Bank proudly employs over 70 people today. Additionally, Bank loans to a wide array of small and mid-sized businesses have catapulted both business expansion and new job creation throughout the county.
- The Bank has grown from a single location to 7 full-service branches throughout Westchester County… and moved its headquarters to the county's business hub, White Plains.
- The Bank has grown from $39 million in assets to over $900 million in total assets in just 11 years.
- The Bank continues to receive the industry’s highest performance rating, a “Bauer Five-Star Rating”, a national recognition reflecting financial strength, stability and overall performance excellence. The Bank has now earned this acclaim for a record 30 consecutive quarters.
- The Bank was selected a “Top 100 Best Performing Community Bank in America” by SNL Financial. Rankings were determined after an extensive analysis of over 6,300 banks nationwide.
- The Bank has been recognized for a second consecutive year as a "Best Bank To Work For in the U.S." by American Banker.
- The Bank has been honored a record third consecutive year as a "Best Company to Work For in New York State".
Future Bank plans call for rapid expansion, employment, community outreach and unprecedented growth designed to have an overall positive economic impact throughout Westchester County. The Bank is committed to more branch openings, more hiring and more loan activity for small to mid-sized businesses as they expand to offer additional employment opportunities.