Sr. BSA Analyst
The Westchester Bank is a full-service bank, located in Westchester County, NY that provides commercial and relationship banking services and offers an array of credit and deposit products for both individual and business clients. We are currently seeking a Sr. BSA Analyst to join our team.
The Sr. BSA Analyst will assist the Bank Secrecy Act Manager in the review and management of the Bank’s BSA program. The position includes a combination of functions; some which are routine and others which are completed as deemed necessary. Maintaining flexibility ensures that the Bank’s BSA program meets regulatory requirements. To do so, this individual will manage various processes within the Bank’s transactional monitoring system, as well as other codependent processes.
• Analyze and clear system generated alerts.
• Investigate and clear 314a alerts in BSA monitoring system.
• Review CIP Documentation to ensure accuracy.
• Complete Customer Due Diligence for new and high-risk customers in accordance with the Bank’s Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Support bank personnel with BSA, AML & OFAC issues.
• Comply with all application federal and state laws and regulations.
• Managing users and reports with OnBoard Advisor.
• Reviewing system generated reports and manually created logs to support overall customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence processes.
• Prepare periodic reports for management and various committees.
• Other duties as assigned.
• CAMS certification preferred.
• 2-5 years prior banking experience in anti-money laundering required.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in utilizing research/investigative databases and software applications to analyze and detect transactional patterns and trends.
• Extensive knowledge in Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act regulations and requirements.
• Knowledge of Federal regulations relating to the basic principles of fraud and money laundering.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
• Analytical writing skills.
• Effective time management skills.
Background check required, including credit check.
We offer a complete benefits package including health, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance, free parking and a 401K with company match.
If interested in this opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.
The Westchester Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.