Information Technology Assistant
The Westchester Bank is a full-service bank, located in Westchester County, NY that provides commercial and relationship banking services and offers an array of credit and deposit products for both individual and business clients. We are currently seeking an Information Technology Assistant to join our team.
- Provide user level technical support for end users related to computers, printers and various other hardware items.
- Provide user level technical support for end users related to the core system applications and other pertinent software applications.
- Assist with diagnosing and quickly resolving a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime.
- Provide user level training on daily applications used including, but not limited to MS Office, branch related applications and other basic computer related skills.
- Assist with the internal and external customer help desk portal.
- Assist with procurement, inventory and implementation of new computer equipment and technologies.
- Assist with network, email and security management.
- Assist with monitoring printers, copiers, and fax machines to make sure they are working properly and receiving regular maintenance.
- Assist with maintaining user access rights and logs for all bank applications and network access including on-boarding of new employees and removal of inactive employees.
- Work schedules include rotating off-hour and weekend support to maintain consistent system availability.
- Perform other related duties/work as required.
Other Related Duties:
- Assist in research of new technologies and software that might be beneficial.
- Assist with technical documentation of systems and processes.
- Assist with creation and documentation of IT systems and networks.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of a technical knowledge base for common issues experienced by end users.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Basic knowledge of current technologies available in the IT world.
- Experience and/or knowledge of various networking systems concepts including email, network security, network protocols, etc.
- Previous experience with computer and printer maintenance and repair a plus.
- Work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities and locations.
- Work under pressure with interruptions and challenging deadlines.
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn new skills on the job.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
- Work as a team member and to promote a positive work environment.
- Able to adapt to change and meet deadlines.
Background check required, including credit check.
We offer a complete benefits package including health, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance, free parking and a 401K with company match.
If interested in this opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.
The Westchester Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.